Home Animation & Cartoons | Arts & Music | Community Video | Computers & Technology | Cultural & Academic Films | Ephemeral Films | Movies | News & Public Affairs | Prelinger Archives | Spirituality & Religion | Sports Videos | Television | Videogame Videos | Vlogs | Youth Media

View movie

item imageitem imageitem imageitem image

View thumbnails
Run time: 4:50

Play / Download (help[help])

(17.9 M)Windows Media
(20.0 M)Ogg Video
(20.2 M)512Kb MPEG4

All Files: HTTPS
[Attribution-NoDerivs]

Darrell WrightArmageddon (2003)

something has gone horribly wrong 8-p
Prefer flash? · Embed · Questions/Feedback?

Music video showing the growing debate over the war in Iraq.
Video has recently been aired on Chicago's independent cable network (CAN-TV), Chicago's (WGN) and India's one world television.
Music created and produced by Aldo Nova from his Columbia Records release, "Subject...Aldo Nova", no longer available.
All Video elements compiled from Micheal Moore films, 28 days later, Star Wars, Star Trek, and the terminator series.
Video elements have been modified so not to infringe on any copyright law.

This movie is part of the collection: Election 2004

Director: Darrell Wright
Producer: Darrell Lee Wright
Production Company: homegrown video productions
Sponsor: homegrown video productions
Audio/Visual: sound, color
Keywords: War Protest; gore; violence; open source film; Homegrown Video Productions; Democrat; George W. Bush; Parody; Atomic Bomb; Armageddon; Prophecy; Foreign Policy; Anti-Bush; War In Iraq; Saddam Hussein; Osama bin Ladan; 9-11; Micheal Moore; Darrell Wright; Aldo Nova; destruction; riots; protest; fighting; rioting; clip film; special effect film; terror; political satire; ; Politics; horror; music video; terror; election 2004; controversal; nuclear war; Ronald Reagan; Republican; 9-11; revelations; conspiracy; history; Afghanistan; Psychodelic; Intriguing; Stunning
Contact Information: hardcoredlw@yahoo.com

Creative Commons license: Attribution-NoDerivs

Individual Files

Movie Files Ogg Video Thumbnail Windows Media 512Kb MPEG4
Armageddon 20.0 MB
6.6 KB
17.9 MB
20.2 MB
Image Files Animated GIF
Armageddon.gif 171.9 KB
Information FormatSize
Armageddon_files.xml Metadata [file]
Armageddon_meta.xml Metadata 2.5 KB
Armageddon_reviews.xml Metadata 7.0 KB

Average Rating: 4.18 out of 5 stars4.18 out of 5 stars4.18 out of 5 stars4.18 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: Poncho48 - 1.00 out of 5 stars - October 31, 2007
Subject: Ploink
With a disclaimer like: "compiled from Micheal Moore films, 28 days later, Star Wars, Star Trek, and the terminator series. Video elements have been modified so not to infringe on any copyright law. " what part of the would a person believe?
Reviewer: Renegade Warrior - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - January 22, 2005
Subject: Great Flick!!!!!!!!!
Loved how the images flowed with the music. You could be the next James Cameron. Don't let that Eve Of Destruction video bug you. Battling Average has to be fixed.
Reviewer: Darrell Wright - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - January 17, 2005
Subject: Recently was E-mailed a review -- Check It Out.
Recently recieved an E-mail with an high compliment about this film. The e-mail is listed below.